Dynarex Black Nitrile Exam Gloves, Box/100
Dynarex Black Nitrile Exam Gloves, Box/100Dynarex2523 is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Dynarex Black Nitrile Exam Gloves, Box/100Dynarex2523 used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Dynarex Black Nitrile Exam Gloves, Box/100Dynarex2523. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Dynarex Black Nitrile Exam Gloves, Box/100Dynarex2523 looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Dynarex Black Nitrile Exam Gloves, Box/100Dynarex2523. Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Dynarex Black Nitrile Exam Gloves, Box/100Dynarex2523.
Dynarex Black Nitrile Exam Gloves, Box/100 Overview
Non sterile, disposable black nitrile gloves are powder free, chemical resistant and ambidextrous. Strong 4 mil thick synthetic nitrile polymer material. Extraordinary strength and puncture-resistant. Textured fingertips for better gripping. Black color, 100 gloves per box. Great for use in industrial applications, food service, tattoo shops and beauty shops. Large size, 100 gloves per box.
Dynarex Black Nitrile Exam Gloves, Box/100 Feature
- The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder
- Contains no allergy causing natural rubber proteins
- Extraordinary strength and puncture resistance while maintaining tactile sensitivity
- Commonly used by law enforcement professionals
- 1 box containes 100 ambidextrous gloves